Lesson duration approx. 1 hour
Up to 30 people can participate in the classes.
Age of participants: over 6
I. Didactic part (approx. 20 minutes)
1. Welcome-introduction to the lesson.
2. Discussion on the following issue: what living conditions did Biskupin population search for to build a fortified settlement.
3. Woodworking: knowledge of tree species used in the construction of individual elements of the town.
4. Participants learn what tools were used for chipping wood-replicas of axis.
5. Multimedia presentation: elements of settlement development
II. The practical part (approx. 35 minutes) Work in groups of 5-6: 1. Participants build models of huts on a scale of 1:100 and a part of the rampart.
III. The end of the lesson (approx. 5 min.)
1. The discussion of the causes of the settlement collapse.